- During SEVERE Weather - Check HERE or our FACEBOOK page for Cancellations!!
- 3 Levels of classes! Level 1 (Beginner) free for Members!
- Sunday, June 24 Dance @ Delaware House! Pre-dance beginner lesson free for Members!
- Saturday, July 21 Dance @ Casa di Danza! Pre-dance beginner lesson free for Members!
- Sunday, August 26 Dance @ Delaware House! Pre-dance beginner lesson free for Members!
- Give the gift of dance!! $30 club membership gift certificate = FREE Beginner West Coast Swing Lessons for 1 year! Private Lesson gift certificates also available!
2018 Beginner West Coast Swing Lesson Schedule
- Most Sundays 6:30 PM @ Delaware House 2499 S Delaware Ave Milwaukee (Bay View), WI
- Upcoming Beginner Lessons: June 24, July 8, July 29, Aug 5, & Aug 26
- Beginner (Level 1) West Coast Swing Lessons FREE/12 months with $30 optional membership or $12/nonmember
- Drop-in classes, no preregistration, casual dress
- No partner or dance experience needed
- More dates TBA!
2018 West Coast Swing Dance Schedule
- Sunday, June 24, 2018 @ Delaware House
- Saturday, July 21, 2018 @ Casa di Danza
- Sunday, Aug 26, 2018 @ Delaware House
- Saturday, Sept 29, 2018 @ Casa di Danza
- Saturday, Nov 3, 2018 @ Casa di Danza
- Beginner West Coast Swing Lesson before dance - FREE for members!!
- More dates TBA!
About our Club
M ilwaukee Rebels Swing Dance Club was founded for the purpose of promoting West Coast Swing (WCS). WCS is our main emphasis, however we welcome and encourage all styles of dancing. WCS is an exciting dance that really allows the dancer to develop their own style and interpret the music. WCS is primarily danced to rhythm and blues, but many other forms of music including pop, blues, rock and roll, disco, jazz, country and big band are perfect for this type of dance. This musical flexibility allows a dancer to strut their stuff at any nightclub, wedding reception, etc…. The Club is a great place to dance, socialize and listen to a wide variety of music.
- Learn to Dance
- Socialize and meet new people
- All kinds of different music.
- Different Levels of classes
Membership has its privileges....
Milwaukee Rebels' members are entitled to discounts at the regular Rebels dances, sister club dances (Madison, Chicago, Twin Cities, and St. Louis), workshops by visiting instructors and other special events.
Here's a deal to good to be real....
As a Milwaukee Rebels member, beginner West Coast Swing Classes are FREE to you for an entire year!! The yearly membership fee is only $30. No preregistration required, just show up!
New members always welcome!!
Give the Gift of Dance
Personalized Club Membership Gift Certificates ($30)
Entitles the member to FREE beginner West Coast Swing Lessons for a year!
Private Lesson Gift Certificates also available!
W e will focus on the basics. In addition, a few variations of the basics will be taught to get you comfortable on the social dance floor. We emphasize the technical aspects of the dance during our classes while keeping a smile on everyone’s face. The beginner classes provide a foundation which is built upon during intermediate lessons. We recommend that the beginner classes be taken as many times as needed until you feel comfortable with the moves and techniques. As soon as you feel confident, move up into the intermediate classes. The intermediate classes include more advanced moves, concepts, and techniques.
No preregistration required, just show up!!
** No Partner Needed For Lessons **
Level 1 (Beginner): FREE/Member, $12/Nonmember
Level 2: $7/Member, $12/Nonmember
Level 3: $7/Member, $12/Nonmember
Sunday Practice Party: $7/Member, $12/Nonmember
Saturday Open Dance: $8/Member, $10/Nonmember
Optional Yearly Membership Fee: $30 – NEW MEMBERS ALWAYS WELCOME!!
HERE’S A DEAL THAT IS TOO GOOD TO BE REAL:
Become a member of the Milwaukee Rebels and beginner West Coast Swing Classes are FREE for a year!!
Sign up for our monthly newsletter and stay up-to-date on our classes, dances and events!!
M ike Konkel and Sheli Schroeder are nationally recognized swing dance competitors. West Coast Swing is their passion and specialty. They began their dance partnership in 2003. They are currently competing on the National Swing Dance Circuit in the Classic Swing division. They are most proud of their two US Open wins; US Open Team champions (2007) and they are the current (2017) US Open Champions in the Sophisticated Swing Division. Mike and Sheli truly love dancing, competing, and teaching together. However, their greatest fulfillment comes from watching the progress of their students.
We look forward to seeing and dancing with you at our next event or class!!.